LAR 350 rotation laser
Tough 2-axis inclination laser for best performance on construction sites
World first! The revolutionary MOTION CONTROL makes every measuring task easier, quicker and more effective. You can control the LAR 350 in no time at all with the remote control. The built-in sensor detects your hand movements and transmits them to the rotation laser. Discover a multitude of ground-breaking technologies and functions. Thanks to the integrated protection systems, nothing gets in the way of this laser – not even falls, rain or dust. A strong measurement package for professionals with responsibility. Typically STABILA – because precision is the crucial factor.
Innovative MOTION CONTROL
- Fully automatic motor-driven rotation laser for horizontal and vertical applications as well as manual inclination in two axes.
- Innovative MOTION CONTROL – quick, reliable and convenient laser operation by rotating the remote control.
- DUAL SLOPE inclination function – controlled inclination setting of up to 5° on two axes.
- SECTION MODE – working area which can be limited as required in rotation mode. The laser beam is only emitted in a defined area.
- LED ASSIST system – for easy operation and safety in the workplace. Integrated LEDs indicate, for example, which axis is currently tilted or is being tilted.
- MANUAL ALIGNMENT function – pivoting an axis in vertical operation.
- Patented STABILA PROTECTOR system – perfect protection, even when the laser is dropped from a tripod at a height of up to 1.80 m.
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.
- Large working area with REC 300 Digital set receiver, up to 800 m in diameter.
Impact protection from a max. height of 1.80 m
- In bricklaying – creating the levelling layer. In reinforced concrete construction –concreting foundations or constructing batter boards. In metal construction – aligning and positioning steel beams in industrial building construction. In gardening and landscaping work – laying out garden areas, paths and paving. In carpentry and wood construction – attaching façade cladding. In civil engineering and pipeline construction – installing pipelines.
LAR 350 rotation laser, 7-piece set
LAR 350 rotation laser, 9-piece set
NL levelling rod
- Adjustment slider for quick height determination. Quick reading within a range of ± 50 cm.
AE-LAR350 Li-ion rechargeable battery unit
- Can be charged while working. High-performance lithium-ion rechargeable battery for particularly long periods of work spanning up to 60 hours. Includes mains adapter with 4 country-specific interchangeable adapters.
SR 100 batter board holder
- Rotatable and adjustable guide rail for precise fine alignment of rotation lasers, line lasers or theodolites via a reference point. Removable rotary plate with 5/8“ threaded bolt for easy attachment of lasers or theodolites. Secure attachment of batter boards.
BST-S construction tripod
- Quick alignment thanks to rapid locking mechanism. Tripod legs have spikes for good stability. Height-adjustable: 100 cm – 160 cm.
LT 30 telescopic laser support
- Variable positioning of lasers at a desired working height of approx. 20 cm to 365 cm. Laser platform with two threaded screws (1/4“ and 5/8“).
BST-K lifting column construction tripod
- Lifting column for exact positioning and air-cushioned, gentle movement of the laser. Versatile thanks to tripod legs with spikes and rotatable hard rubber shoes.
REC 300 Digital receiver
- Number display for reference deviation in mm. Two-sided digital display for fast work. Acoustic and visual guidance. Waterproof and dustproof.