Point and line lasers
Precise and quick marking and transfer. Point and line lasers are suitable for the interior if work is to take place on a visible line or a point. The compact instruments can easily be carried with their belt pouches and all have a working area of up to 30 m. For line lasers with pulsed laser lines, the working area can be extended significantly by using a line receiver.
- AUTO ALIGNMENT: fully automatic transfer of axes and creation of right angles. Accurate alignment without losing the reference point Working to a high degree of precision – motorised controller and accuracy of ± 0.07 mm/m. Sharp laser lines. Can be positioned in corners and over edges.
- MANUAL ALIGNMENT: accurate pivoting of the vertical laser lines to a target point. Bright, sharp laser lines for accurate work (up to 20 m). Compact, rotatable housing with V-groove and rare-earth magnet.
- Green laser lines and plumb-line dots for optimum visibility. Laser lines are especially bright and sharp to ensure accuracy whilst working. Wide-angle effect provides optimum room coverage in the vertical direction. For levelling work at a distance of up to 30 m. Compact rotatable housing with extendable foot for height adjustment.
- Work directly on the laser lines at distances of up to 20 m. Laser lines and points are highly visible, bright and sharp to ensure accurate work. Compact rotatable housing with extendable foot for height adjustment.
- Green laser lines for optimum visibility. Laser lines are especially long and fine to ensure accuracy whilst working. For levelling work at a distance of up to 30 m. Extremely easy to use thanks to the single-button system. Multi-purpose platform for flexible positioning and attachment.
- Single-button system for incredibly user-friendly operation. Long, very visible laser lines. Flexible with the tripod/telescopic support combination.
- Razor-sharp laser lines with good visibility up to 15 m. Positioning in corners to check the squareness of a room. Reliable positioning on flat surfaces and on tiles.
- Laser points are very visible, bright and fine for marking the middle of the point exactly. Compact rotatable housing with extendable foot for height adjustment. Measuring range up to 30 m.