Product recommendations for tilers
On construction sites there are many specific measurement tasks that need to be solved. To meet this need, STABILA has compiled a selection of products designed to suit your exact requirements.
Type 70-2 spirit level
- Light aluminium profile – for easy handling. Two vertical vials for quick readings. Coated measuring surface protects delicate surfaces.
Type 80 AS-2 spirit level
- Two vertical vials for quick readings. Easy-to-grip profile with reinforcing ribs. Accurate measuring in all positions – 2 measuring surfaces, suitable for reverse position measurements. End caps with an anti-slip stopper – for a firm seat when marking.
Type 196-2 K spirit level
- Patented impact protection – deviations can be corrected immediately with gentle taps of the trowel. Does not leave behind any discolourations on the surface thanks to the milled measuring surface. Easy to clean. With finger-grip openings for easy and comfortable use. Suitable for measuring in reverse position.
Laser distance measurers
LD 250 BT laser distance measurer
- Bluetooth® Smart 4.0 for direct data transmission. Free app: STABILA Measures. Easy to use. Rapid measuring results. The large digits and display lighting make it very easy to read.
LD 220 laser distance measurer
- Easy to use. Rapid measuring results. The large digits make it easy to read.
Laser levelling instruments
LAX 400 multi-line laser
- MANUAL ALIGNMENT: accurate pivoting of the vertical laser lines to a target point. Bright, sharp laser lines for accurate work (up to 20 m). Compact, rotatable housing with V-groove and rare-earth magnet.
FLS 90 floor line laser
- Razor-sharp laser lines with good visibility up to 15 m. Positioning in corners to check the squareness of a room. Reliable positioning on flat surfaces and on tiles.
LAX 50 G cross line laser
- Green laser lines for optimum visibility. Laser lines are especially long and fine to ensure accuracy whilst working. For levelling work at a distance of up to 30 m. Extremely easy to use thanks to the single-button system. Multi-purpose platform for flexible positioning and attachment.
Folding rules and Tape measures
Series 1100 plastic folding rule
- Plastic material for working in damp environments. Marking function thanks to a continuous straight edge when opened out. Abrasion-resistant – deeply imprinted scale.
BM 42 G tape measure, fibreglass measuring blade
- Light, hard-wearing fibreglass measuring blade. Universal hook with Spikes coating and eyelet for a secure hold. Y frame protects the measuring blade.
BM 40 pocket tape
- Double-sided scale for optimum readability. Shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing for excellent impact resistance. Extremely hard-wearing polyester blade coating for protecting the scale. STABILA Spikes hook for excellent protection against slipping.
Electronic measuring tools
TECH 700 DA digital electronic angle finder
- One tool – three functions: digital electronic angle finder, spirit level and bevel gauge. Accurate angle determination in the range from 0° – 270°. Digital display that can be read easily and illuminated. Two high-quality vials which can be read in all positions. LOCK function for transferring angles reliably.
TECH 80 A electronic spirit level
- Acoustic guidance with 3 audible signals. Digital display rotates in reverse position. Compact, stable aluminium profile.