Product recommendations for joiners
On construction sites there are many specific measurement tasks that need to be solved. To meet this need, STABILA has compiled a selection of products designed to suit your exact requirements.
Type 80 T telescopic spirit level
- Telescopic system: flexible extension of the spirit level to extend the measuring surface. Marking and cutting edge over full length: measure and mark at the same time. Printed metric scale: work out internal dimensions and clearances. LOCK system: fix set length.
Type 196-2 spirit level
- High-precision measuring in all positions: 2 measuring surfaces, suitable for reverse position measurements. Ultra-rigid aluminium profile with reinforcing ribs and finger-grip openings – for high stability and secure hold. Shock-absorbing, removable end caps with anti-slip stoppers.
Type 196-2 LED spirit level
- Light technology suitable for use on construction sites – for optimum readability of the vials. High-precision measuring in all positions: 2 measuring surfaces, suitable for reverse position measurements. Ultra-rigid aluminium profile with finger-grip opening for a secure hold. Shock-absorbing, removable end caps with anti-slip stoppers.
Laser distance measurers
LD 250 BT laser distance measurer
- Bluetooth® Smart 4.0 for direct data transmission. Free app: STABILA Measures. Easy to use. Rapid measuring results. The large digits and display lighting make it very easy to read.
LD 220 laser distance measurer
- Easy to use. Rapid measuring results. The large digits make it easy to read.
Laser levelling instruments
LAX 300 G cross line plus plumb point laser
- Green laser lines and plumb-line dots for optimum visibility. Laser lines are especially bright and sharp to ensure accuracy whilst working. Wide-angle effect provides optimum room coverage in the vertical direction. For levelling work at a distance of up to 30 m. Compact rotatable housing with extendable foot for height adjustment.
LAX 400 multi-line laser
- MANUAL ALIGNMENT: accurate pivoting of the vertical laser lines to a target point. Bright, sharp laser lines for accurate work (up to 20 m). Compact, rotatable housing with V-groove and rare-earth magnet.
LAX 50 G cross line laser
- Green laser lines for optimum visibility. Laser lines are especially long and fine to ensure accuracy whilst working. For levelling work at a distance of up to 30 m. Extremely easy to use thanks to the single-button system. Multi-purpose platform for flexible positioning and attachment.
Folding rules and Tape measures
Series 400 wooden folding rule
- Marking function thanks to a continuous straight edge when opened out. Hard-wearing and weather-resistant paint. Embedded, hardened, sheet steel joints with integrated steel spring.
BM 40 pocket tape
- Double-sided scale for optimum readability. Shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing for excellent impact resistance. Extremely hard-wearing polyester blade coating for protecting the scale. STABILA Spikes hook for excellent protection against slipping.
BM 30 W pocket tape
- Viewing window for reading internal dimensions directly. STABILA Spikes hook for excellent protection against slipping. Hard-wearing blade coating for protecting the scale.
Electronic measuring tools
TECH 196 electronic IP 65 electronic spirit level
- Waterproof and dustproof electronics – for optimum protection. Two digital displays which can be read easily regardless of application conditions. Acoustic guidance with 3 different audible signals. For instantaneous measurements. Ultra-rigid aluminium profile with reinforcing ribs for high stability.
TECH 700 DA digital electronic angle finder
- One tool – three functions: digital electronic angle finder, spirit level and bevel gauge. Accurate angle determination in the range from 0° – 270°. Digital display that can be read easily and illuminated. Two high-quality vials which can be read in all positions. LOCK function for transferring angles reliably.