Product recommendations for drywall builders
On construction sites there are many specific measurement tasks that need to be solved. To meet this need, STABILA has compiled a selection of products designed to suit your exact requirements.
Type 80 ASM spirit level
- Rare-earth magnet system – for extra-strong adhesion to metal objects. Easy-to-grip profile with reinforcing ribs. Accurate measuring in all positions – 2 measuring surfaces, suitable for reverse position measurements. End caps with an anti-slip stopper – for a firm seat when marking.
Type R 300 spirit level
- Extremely robust: torsion-resistant 'R' profile. Extremely stable: extra-wide measuring surface. Exact line-marking: three accurate marking and cutting edges. Extremely handy: handrail with finger groove. High-precision measuring in all positions: 2 measuring surfaces, suitable for reverse position measurements.
Type 70 M spirit level
- Rare-earth magnet system – for strong adhesion to metal objects. Light aluminium profile – for easy handling.
Laser distance measurers
LD 250 BT laser distance measurer
- Bluetooth® Smart 4.0 for direct data transmission. Free app: STABILA Measures. Easy to use. Rapid measuring results. The large digits and display lighting make it very easy to read.
LD 220 laser distance measurer
- Easy to use. Rapid measuring results. The large digits make it easy to read.
Laser levelling instruments
LA 180 L multi-line laser
- AUTO ALIGNMENT: fully automatic transfer of axes and creation of right angles. Accurate alignment without losing the reference point Working to a high degree of precision – motorised controller and accuracy of ± 0.07 mm/m. Sharp laser lines. Can be positioned in corners and over edges.
LAX 400 multi-line laser
- MANUAL ALIGNMENT: accurate pivoting of the vertical laser lines to a target point. Bright, sharp laser lines for accurate work (up to 20 m). Compact, rotatable housing with V-groove and rare-earth magnet.
LAR 350 rotation laser
- Innovative MOTION CONTROL. Extremely tough thanks to the STABILA PROTECTOR system. Waterproof and dustproof (IP 65). Wide range of functions – 2-axis inclination, section mode, scan, tilt, standby. High-performance receiver – working area diameter of up to 800 m, number display for reference deviation in mm.
Folding rules and Tape measures
Series 600 wooden folding rule
- Hard-wearing and weather-resistant paint. High-strength jointing plates and hardened steel springs.
BM 42 G tape measure, fibreglass measuring blade
- Light, hard-wearing fibreglass measuring blade. Universal hook with Spikes coating and eyelet for a secure hold. Y frame protects the measuring blade.
BM 40 pocket tape
- Double-sided scale for optimum readability. Shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing for excellent impact resistance. Extremely hard-wearing polyester blade coating for protecting the scale. STABILA Spikes hook for excellent protection against slipping.
Electronic measuring tools
TECH 700 DA digital electronic angle finder
- One tool – three functions: digital electronic angle finder, spirit level and bevel gauge. Accurate angle determination in the range from 0° – 270°. Digital display that can be read easily and illuminated. Two high-quality vials which can be read in all positions. LOCK function for transferring angles reliably.
TECH 196 M electronic IP 65 electronic spirit level
- Waterproof and dustproof electronics – for optimum protection. Two digital displays which can be read easily. Acoustic guidance with 3 different audible signals. For instantaneous measurements. Ultra-rigid aluminium profile with reinforcing ribs. Extra-strong rare-earth magnet system.
TECH 196 electronic IP 65 electronic spirit level
- Waterproof and dustproof electronics – for optimum protection. Two digital displays which can be read easily regardless of application conditions. Acoustic guidance with 3 different audible signals. For instantaneous measurements. Ultra-rigid aluminium profile with reinforcing ribs for high stability.