Product recommendations for civil engineers and pipeline builders
On construction sites there are many specific measurement tasks that need to be solved. To meet this need, STABILA has compiled a selection of products designed to suit your exact requirements.
Type R 300 spirit level
- Extremely robust: torsion-resistant 'R' profile. Extremely stable: extra-wide measuring surface. Exact line-marking: three accurate marking and cutting edges. Extremely handy: handrail with finger groove. High-precision measuring in all positions: 2 measuring surfaces, suitable for reverse position measurements.
Type 70 spirit level
- Light aluminium profile – for easy handling. Coated measuring surface protects delicate surfaces.
Type 81 SV REM W360 torpedo spirit level
- Compact, tough, cast aluminium profile. Rare-earth magnet system and V-groove measuring surface – for extra-strong adhesion to metal objects. Rotatable 360° angle vial for positioning and checking any angles. Six-ring horizontal vial for 1% and 2% slope measurement.
Laser distance measurers
LD 520 laser distance measurer
- Digital target locator with 4x zoom. 360° inclination sensor. Bluetooth® Smart 4.0 for direct data transmission. Free app: STABILA Measures. Control buttons can be assigned individually. Measuring range: 0.05–200 m.
LD 420 laser distance measurer
- Innovative control concept for intuitive navigation and work. Designed for use on construction sites – waterproof and dustproof in accordance with IP 65. Built-in calculator for making calculations based on measurement data.
Laser levelling instruments
LAR 350 rotation laser
- Innovative MOTION CONTROL. Extremely tough thanks to the STABILA PROTECTOR system. Waterproof and dustproof (IP 65). Wide range of functions – 2-axis inclination, section mode, scan, tilt, standby. High-performance receiver – working area diameter of up to 800 m, number display for reference deviation in mm.
LA 180 L multi-line laser
- AUTO ALIGNMENT: fully automatic transfer of axes and creation of right angles. Accurate alignment without losing the reference point Working to a high degree of precision – motorised controller and accuracy of ± 0.07 mm/m. Sharp laser lines. Can be positioned in corners and over edges.
Folding rules and Tape measures
Series 600 wooden folding rule
- Hard-wearing and weather-resistant paint. High-strength jointing plates and hardened steel springs.
BM 42 P tape measure, polyamide-coated steel measuring blade
- Hard-wearing blade coating for protecting the scale. Universal hook with Spikes coating and eyelet for a secure hold. Y frame protects the measuring blade.
BM 42 G tape measure, fibreglass measuring blade
- Light, hard-wearing fibreglass measuring blade. Universal hook with Spikes coating and eyelet for a secure hold. Y frame protects the measuring blade.
Electronic measuring tools
TECH 196 M electronic IP 65 electronic spirit level
- Waterproof and dustproof electronics – for optimum protection. Two digital displays which can be read easily. Acoustic guidance with 3 different audible signals. For instantaneous measurements. Ultra-rigid aluminium profile with reinforcing ribs. Extra-strong rare-earth magnet system.
TECH 700 DA digital electronic angle finder
- One tool – three functions: digital electronic angle finder, spirit level and bevel gauge. Accurate angle determination in the range from 0° – 270°. Digital display that can be read easily and illuminated. Two high-quality vials which can be read in all positions. LOCK function for transferring angles reliably.