Product recommendations for bricklayers
On construction sites there are many specific measurement tasks that need to be solved. To meet this need, STABILA has compiled a selection of products designed to suit your exact requirements.
Type 196-2 spirit level
- High-precision measuring in all positions: 2 measuring surfaces, suitable for reverse position measurements. Ultra-rigid aluminium profile with reinforcing ribs and finger-grip openings – for high stability and secure hold. Shock-absorbing, removable end caps with anti-slip stoppers.
Type R 300 spirit level
- Extremely robust: torsion-resistant 'R' profile. Extremely stable: extra-wide measuring surface. Exact line-marking: three accurate marking and cutting edges. Extremely handy: handrail with finger groove. High-precision measuring in all positions: 2 measuring surfaces, suitable for reverse position measurements.
Type 80 T telescopic spirit level
- Telescopic system: flexible extension of the spirit level to extend the measuring surface. Marking and cutting edge over full length: measure and mark at the same time. Printed metric scale: work out internal dimensions and clearances. LOCK system: fix set length.
Laser distance measurers
LD 520 laser distance measurer
- Digital target locator with 4x zoom. 360° inclination sensor. Bluetooth® Smart 4.0 for direct data transmission. Free app: STABILA Measures. Control buttons can be assigned individually. Measuring range: 0.05–200 m.
LD 420 laser distance measurer
- Innovative control concept for intuitive navigation and work. Designed for use on construction sites – waterproof and dustproof in accordance with IP 65. Built-in calculator for making calculations based on measurement data.
Laser levelling instruments
LAR 350 rotation laser
- Innovative MOTION CONTROL. Extremely tough thanks to the STABILA PROTECTOR system. Waterproof and dustproof (IP 65). Wide range of functions – 2-axis inclination, section mode, scan, tilt, standby. High-performance receiver – working area diameter of up to 800 m, number display for reference deviation in mm.
LA 180 L multi-line laser
- AUTO ALIGNMENT: fully automatic transfer of axes and creation of right angles. Accurate alignment without losing the reference point Working to a high degree of precision – motorised controller and accuracy of ± 0.07 mm/m. Sharp laser lines. Can be positioned in corners and over edges.
Folding rules and Tape measures
Series 600 wooden folding rule
- Hard-wearing and weather-resistant paint. High-strength jointing plates and hardened steel springs.
BM 42 P tape measure, polyamide-coated steel measuring blade
- Hard-wearing blade coating for protecting the scale. Universal hook with Spikes coating and eyelet for a secure hold. Y frame protects the measuring blade.
BM 40 pocket tape
- Double-sided scale for optimum readability. Shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing for excellent impact resistance. Extremely hard-wearing polyester blade coating for protecting the scale. STABILA Spikes hook for excellent protection against slipping.
Electronic measuring tools
TECH 196 electronic IP 65 electronic spirit level
- Waterproof and dustproof electronics – for optimum protection. Two digital displays which can be read easily regardless of application conditions. Acoustic guidance with 3 different audible signals. For instantaneous measurements. Ultra-rigid aluminium profile with reinforcing ribs for high stability.