TECH 700 DA digital electronic angle finder
3 in 1 – more than just a digital electronic angle finder
Extremely versatile – the TECH 700 DA digital electronic angle finder. A high-quality product made in Germany that perfectly combines three tools: angle finder, spirit level and bevel gauge. Calculate exact angles with the latest electronic measuring technology. Level components accurately with the high-quality vials. Using the locking mechanism, you can use the tool as a bevel gauge and easily transfer the measured angles onto a part. Reap the benefits of this indispensable all-rounder, which performs the work of three different tools, on a daily basis.
One tool – three functions: digital electronic angle finder, spirit level and bevel gauge
- Electronic angle finder for quickly determining and transferring interior and exterior angles in the range from 0° – 270°.
- Digital display with large digits and lighting that can be activated and dimmed.
- LOCK function: locking mechanism for transferring angles reliably.
- Vials which can be read easily, even when the arm is folded in.
- Two particularly wide contact edges for accurate and reliable marking of angles in all positions.
- REF function: allows a reference angle to be accepted, saved and then transferred to other components.
- HOLD function: saves the measured value – for accurate measurements and quick transferring even in hard-to-see places.
- Displays the angle bisectors at the touch of a button – ideal for quick and accurate mitre cuts.
- Switches off automatically if not used for 60 minutes.
- Precise measuring results with an accuracy of ± 0.1°.
- Protection class IP 54.
- Includes bag.
- Equipment: 1 digital display, 1 horizontal vial, 1 vertical vial, 2 coated measuring surfaces.
Digital display that can be read easily and illuminated
- Especially suitable for joinery – measure and transfer angles, e.g. when installing a kitchen or when aligning other built-in furniture. The ideal helper when laying elaborate tile motifs – transfer angles when cutting the tiles. The perfect partner in wood construction – mark out angles in preparation for mitre cuts. An indispensable tool in metal construction – for measuring, checking or marking angles.
|Length||GTIN-13 code||Item No.|