LA 180 L multi-line laser
Layout work – faster and more accurate than ever before
Laying out right angles is a time-consuming job. Moreover, when measurement errors occur high follow-up costs can be the result. The LA 180 L self-levelling multi-line laser allows you to mark out 90° angles, transfer axes and datum lines fast and accurately. The REC 410 Line RF receiver controls the LA 180 L using the STABILA wireless AUTO ALIGNMENT technology. One press of a button and the laser adjusts automatically to the position of the receiver. This laser shows how STABILA answers the construction problems of today.
AUTO ALIGNMENT: fully automatic transfer of axes and creation of right angles
- Self-levelling multi-line laser for precision results – motorised controller and accuracy of ± 0.07 mm/m.
- AUTO ALIGNMENT function: receiver automatically controls fine alignment of the laser at distances of up to 40 m – fully automatic axis transfer and creation of right angles. Precise alignment without losing the reference point – no measurement errors.
- Pulsed laser lines for exact height measurements with the receiver (up to 100 m) indoors and outdoors.
- Versatile: 3 vertical lines, 1 horizontal line and plumb-line function.
- Extra sharp, easy-to-see lines for fast and efficient work directly on the laser line – measuring range up to 20 m indoors.
- Unique housing shape for positioning in room corners and over edges (e.g. concrete slab) – rapid checking of right angles.
- Shock-absorbing soft grip casing.
- Extensive accessory set: small and large target plates, laser goggles and carrying case.
- Optional: rechargeable battery unit.
Functional housing shape – positioning in room corners and over edges (e.g. concrete slab)
- In metal construction – erecting metal structures in industrial building construction, aligning substructures in façade construction. In reinforced concrete construction – transferring axes from batter boards, marking walls on the foundation slab. For bricklaying – transferring axes from batter boards, marking walls on the foundation slab, marking partition walls in the basement. For carpentry – marking and aligning timber frame walls. In drywall construction – transferring layouts from the foundation slab to walls and ceilings, setting up and fixing U-profiles, setting partition walls, hanging ceilings. In plumbing and installation work – aligning pipe clips, positioning wires and heating pipes.
LA 180 L multi-line laser, 6-piece set
NL levelling rod
- Adjustment slider for quick height determination. Quick reading within a range of ± 50 cm.
AE-LA180L rechargeable battery unit
- Can be charged while working. High-performance rechargeable battery for long periods of work. Includes mains adapter with 4 country-specific interchangeable adapters.
BST-K lifting column construction tripod
- Lifting column for exact positioning and air-cushioned, gentle movement of the laser. Versatile thanks to tripod legs with spikes and rotatable hard rubber shoes.
SR 100 batter board holder
- Rotatable and adjustable guide rail for precise fine alignment of rotation lasers, line lasers or theodolites via a reference point. Removable rotary plate with 5/8“ threaded bolt for easy attachment of lasers or theodolites. Secure attachment of batter boards.