LAR 250 Rotating Plumb/Level/Slope Laser
The Off Road laser system is the Number 1 seller for high risk interior and exterior applications.
The STABILA fully automatic Interior/Exterior layout system self-levels to help you create level lines for high risk construction projects both indoors and out. Powered up to 120 hours by 2 D batteries, this unit has a range of 1,150 feet and is accurate to less than or equal to 1/8in over 100 feet. Delivering vertical horizontal and square, this layout system is protected with a tough exterior over its metal housing for extreme drop, water and dirt protection.
- Fully automatic rotating laser for high risk horizontal and vertical applications.
- Jobsite tough: When laser and tripod are knocked over – no problem! This is German engineering and manufacturing at its best.
- Waterproof and dustproof certified IP 65.
- Heat-resistant and cold-resistant.
- Laser functions: Horizontal/vertical rotation, point/dot, Right angle (90 degrees), horizontal/level scanning line, Vertical/plumb scanning line, 5 degree single axis manual slope and variable speed/RPM.
- Controlled slope – the levelling plane can be tilted 5° in one direction (on two axis) by remote control.
- Working area with set receiver – up to 1,100ft/350 m diameter.
- Digital receiver with clamp shows how far off you are from the control point with decimal, fraction, and millimeter accuracy. The receiver is designed to withstand a 10ft drop and is certified: IP67 dust and waterproof. In addition, there is visual and Audio guidance as well as front and back displays.
- 5/8 - 11 tripod mount.
- High risk commercial/steel construction applications from 50ft to 1,150'. Commercial tall and long wall layout and positioning. Drop ceiling with > 50ft ranges. Exterior concrete, masonry, plumbing and landscape applications where the tool will be exposed to construction crews and unpredictable weather.
LAR 250 Interior/Exterior rotating laser with slope - full kit.
LAR 250 Interior/Exterior rotating laser with slope - basic kit.
BST-K Lifting Column Construction Tripods
- Lifting column for exact positioning and air-cushioned, gentle movement of the laser. Versatile thanks to tripod legs with spikes and rotatable hard rubber shoes.
REC 300 Digital Rotating Laser Receiver with Bracket
- Tough digital rotating laser receiver for accurately determining the beam position of rotation lasers with red laser diodes. Two-sided digital display for fast work. Holder for attaching to levelling rods. Numeric digital display of deviation from level. Symbols on the display indicate the position of the receiver relative to the reference plane of the laser. Audio guidance can be activated.
Hi-Lo Elevation Rod
- Adjustment slide for quick height determination. Bullseye level feature ensures the rod is being held plumb.